What do the locals in Ukraine know about the current situation, about the dating industry, organized scamming and everything?


Olga Reznikova has her own channel in YouTube with near 50,000 subscribers and she´s been making videos about Ukrainian dating for several years.
This is what she said about PPL-sites and professional daters:


Sasha, a former cop and human "lie-detector" tells that only 1% of Ukrainian girls from dating sites are good girls. The remaining 99% are gold-diggers, scammers and adventure-seekers. "Normal" girls do not want to be associated with this this kind of business.


I wish I had known all this one year ago!
But I didn´t..

[Photo credit: Denis Bondariev]